The Essential Bella
Check here for links to the posts I consider to be an “essential read” instead of backtracking through hundreds words.
In the Beginning
- Content Coming: My intentions in creating this blog:
- To highlight sex-positive news and current events
- To create a safe space for exploration of topics regarding sexual freedom including but not limited to: non-monogamy (poly, swinging, etc.), kink/BDSM/fetish, gender identity/fluidity, sexual orientation, sacred sex, tantra, LGBTQ rights
- To discuss more personal topics, including my own journey in each of these areas
- To promote the exchange of ideas that challenge the normative standard for sexual topics.
- A Note on Empathy: Empathy is a huge topic for me and is helpful in all interactions whether they be personal or professional.
- A Poly Disclaimer: Intro to my world view after 7+ years of poly
- Welcome to the Online: A history of a Dangerous Beauty
Photo-whore: I don’t post personal photos very often but when I do they look like this:
- Test Image
- Body Positive Catch-up time: Days 9-11 (#bodposfeb)
- Day 6: #bodposfeb – Spend an hour on self-care